30 March 2022: Dedicated to researching and developing high-quality and scientifically-proven health and beauty products, Biogency is an Au stralian local biotechnology research, development and supply company made up of leading healthcare professionals, academic researchers and naturopaths with the vision of creating the most innovative and effective health and beauty products.
The Founders are group of PhD graduates from the University of Sydney Faculty of Pharmacy specialising their studies in anti-aging; their vision for Biogency was sparked when an age reversing molecule had been discovered in Australia, but only animal results had been proven. This was a pinnacle moment for Research and Development director Guanchen Sun and co-founders as they were curious of the research and the effects of molecule’s (NAD+) anti-ageing properties. This ultimately led to the creation of an Australia first NAD+ compounding formula supplement with multiple key ingredients created by he Sydney-based Biogency team, Synext.
Synext is a supplement that combines an array of active ingredients that activates the AMPK pathway of the body to trigger a series of positive cellular activities related to anti-ageing. The research combines two of the most promising theories in anti-ageing studies:
• Increasing NAD+ levels. Among other ingredients, the drug uses Niacin as a supplement to boost nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels in the body, which subsequently generates anti-ageing benefits to the body1
. Dr Sun, Biogency’s R&D leader comments on how rises in NAD+ levels can increase a variety of functions in the body: “You will feel your energy levels improve, more stamina, faster recovery, better sleep, reduced brain fog” ... “essentially, you are rewinding your biological clock.”
• The removal of senescent cells (ageing cells). During aging, our immune system becomes compromised and cannot clear these senescent cells effectively. As a result, they accumulate and can cause age-related health issues, especially problems with the heart and bones.3 Synext’s active formula contains a combination of ingredients and antioxidants to support heart function and improve bone health.
Some key TGA-approved benefits include:
- Supports Cardiovascular health4
- Reduces symptoms of mild Arthritis5
- Maintains skin health and supports blood capillary health5
- Supports energy production6
Combined with other potent antioxidants, Synext tablets can synergistically combat the aging process and reduce the prevalence of free radicals formed in the body.
With fifteen active ingredients, leading the mix is Niacin, Quercetin and Curcumin that are research-backed to help formulate an effective blend. Contrary to competing products that only include one ingredient, Synext takes advantage of the synergistic effect of fifteen key ingredients that cover all metabolic pathways related to anti-
What competing products fail to address is that when you are metabolising one area, this can lead to deficiencies in other areas such as low Vitamin B levels. Thus, Synext focuses on multiple synergistic effects against only one ingredient.
Key attributes of Synext include how the brand have more profound clinical results from human clinical trials, as opposed to competitors who have only seen results on animal trials that have not been seen in humans before as well as an increasing amount of more TGA approved indicators/claims.
All Biogency products meet Australian regulatory standards and their sourcing is guaranteed to meet local, state and national guidelines. Using all-natural herbs, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals guaranteed to be tested and certified to meet Australian standards.