This month OZTENT releases several completely new ranges of sleeping products for those who want to sleep in comfort when camping.
While both bedding ranges deliver cloud like comfort, the OZTENT Cirrus range, consisting of a pillow and single self-inflating mattress, is built for great adventures in all weather conditions. However, it is the OZTENT Stratus range that is ‘next level’ when it comes to luxurious sleeping comfort, speed, and ease.
Consisting of a pillow, XL single self-inflating mattress and double self-inflating mattress, the Stratus range has been precisely designed for maximum sleep comfort, rapid inflation, and compact storage.
Called the ‘selfish products’ by Trent Fitzgibbins, Global Product Development Manager for the Oztent Group, these products were developed with his own comfort in mind. Trent had a broken back and has a wife who hates his constant tossing and turning when camping.
The Stratus mattresses are constructed around OZTENT’s latest innovation AeroFrame Foam Core™.
AeroFrame Foam Core™ is a unique, high quality internal foam. The R&D behind its development was informed by advanced aeronautical sleep design and experts in the field. It uses precisely cut triangulated channels designed to accommodate the size, shape and weight of each sleeper and delivers full form support so an individual can twist and turn without disturbing their partner.
Additional advantages to the OZTENT Stratus range include:
- Adjustable mattress firmness.
- Dual direction Pack Assist Valve™ for rapid inflation/deflation and compact storage.
- A lightweight X-Hale™ carry bag, that doubles as bellows for easy additional inflation – free of puff.
- Hivetec™ soft touch fabrication with a Tuff-Tek™ base to deliver a lighter, more durable camp mattress overall.
Also rolling into store this month are five new sleeping bags by OZTENT, designed to cater to the size and needs of the whole family.
To assist campers everywhere sleep better and stay comfortable all bags have a Ripstop polyester outer shell, XSIL™ brushed inners and T-Therm™ bonded fibre fillings to keep the body insulated, warm and cosy.
Other smart features include:
- Comfort Plus™ - The inner fabrics, the collar and side baffles, add to your comfort and a great night’s sleep.
- Simple Glide™ Zipper System™ - combining smooth gliding zipper technology with auto-locking sliders and anti-snag guards. This results in hassle-free operation where the zipper opens easily, but only when you want it to.
- Zip Connect™ - All OZTENT designed sleeping bags come in left- and right-hand versions, so you can join two together to give you a double width.
- Global approved temperature ratings – rather than making up a comfort level, all bags have been tested to the International Standard ISO23537-1:2016. This is the standard that gives a reliable comparison between sleeping bags. You can rest easy in the knowledge that your sleeping bag will perform as claimed.
You are able to purchase both OZTENT bedding and bags through all reputable outdoor and camping stores nationally and can find more details on all at www.oztent.com or watch Trent explain the OZTENT Stratus range in more detail here.