Weekend Recipe: Lemon, Coconut & Passionfruit Popsicles:
Cool down on a hot day with these popsicles
Date: November 26 2016
• 3/4 cup passionfruit pulp
• 1 cup lemon curd, homemade or store-bought
• 2 tbs water
• 1 cup coconut yoghurt
• 1 tsp vanilla paste
• Maple syrup, to taste
1. Scoop pulp from passionfruit. Combine coconut yoghurt and vanilla paste, add a splash of maple syrup if you wish. Stir water through lemon curd to thin slightly.
2. Drop a generous spoonful of lemon curd into your popsicle moulds. Top with a drizzle of passionfruit pulp followed by a generous spoonful of yoghurt.
3. Continue to layer lemon > passionfruit > yoghurt, finishing off the top of each popsicle with a good layer of passionfruit.
4. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight, dip moulds briefly in cold water before removing popsicles.
Instead of coconut yoghurt you can use coconut cream or coconut milk, natural or vanilla dairy yoghurt, or even softened vanilla ice cream.