Christmas may be six months away, but it could be the best time of year to do your shopping with prices of toys being slashed by up to 60%
Target has announced it’s sale will begin Wednesday 26 June and will run for three weeks across all stores in Australia and online.
More than 600 new toys will join the everyday toys range for the huge event with 300 of the toys exclusive to Target, with a more limited range for Target Country and online.
Target’s Jim Cooper says customers can expect the Target stores to have the biggest range of toys in Australia with unbeatable prices.
“Target’s Toy Sale offers the biggest variety of toys and it grows each year, with an additional 100 exclusives in our range from last year.”
“We know value for money is a top priority for our mums and dads buying toys, so we are making sure we are offering the best price with our price match guarantee. There will also be numerous toys marked at 60% off and over 60 of the new toys are half price,” Mr Cooper said.
Target’s top toys to look out for:
· La La Oopsie Mermaid Dolls
· Kids Space Unisex Kitchen
· Barbie sisters Stable and Horse
· Monster High 13 Wishes Dolls
· La La Loopsy with Sister Packs
· Lego Super Hero's Batman Arkham Asylum Breakout
· Donkey Kong or Mario Radio Controlled Car with Bonus Cones
· Disney Pixar Monsters University My Scare Pal Sulley
· Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles Shellraiser Vehicle with Bonus Leonardo Figure
· Voice Activated Starwars R2-D2 interactive Droid
· TMNT buggy Quad 12Volts
· 40cm licensed bike: ninja turtles, Monster High, Starwars
· Ridgeview wooden clubhouse
· Water slide with pool and cannon
· Retro licensed skateboard: TMNT, Monster High, Barbie, Starwars
· Leap Pad Leap Frog bundle (Leap Pad + Adaptor + gel skin cover + app centre card)
· Fisher Price Little People Surprise Sounds Fun Park & Ferris Wheel
· Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Dance & Play Puppy
· Fisher Price Amazing Animals Sing a choo choo train
· Dinosaur Train Interactive bundle (Large T-rex + Mr Conductor + Shiny + BONUS book)