Winter time is harsh on the skin. Often during winter people find that their skin gets dry and cracked. These problems show up during the busiest time of the year. With the holiday season in full force, people often leave their tedious skin therapy behind for more simple routines and easier to use products. Here is a list of the top ten must-haves for simple and easy skin care therapy during the rough wintertime months.
These choices for skin care are sought after for their simplicity and coverage.
1. In the number one spot is Tropical Traditions gold label virgin coconut oil. No matter how bad your skin gets, coconut oil can moisturize it and has great healing properties. Coconut oil can be used on every part of your body and in your daily diet. It has so many uses that this is a must have for every household. Tropical Traditions uses fresh coconuts picked only 24 hours before they are made into oil. This coconut oil is not mass produced. Every jar or bucket of this coconut oil is made with lots of care. Statistics show that ninety per cent of superstars use coconut oil as an essential part of their skin care.
2. Number two in the line up is the makeup that everyone wears on a daily basis. Simple and inexpensive CoverGirl foundation is an all-time favourite. The Simply Ageless foundation is light and soothing to the skin. Cover girl is still just as popular as it was thirty years ago. Cover girl is easy to find in most retail stores.
3. The third thing you need during the day is a simple beauty system that you can easily change up when needed. There are ready-to-use skincare regimen and systems that are easy to follow. Without going to see a professional, you can have healthy skin easily with these products which are designed for all types of skin. For the particular type of results, these systems offer a great variety of problem-solving solutions.
4. The fourth product on the wintertime list for skin is all natural herbal tea facial steams. Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve makes the best blends of herbs to steam gently over the skin. This steam eases every ailment including congestion, dry skin, and acne.
5. Number five on this list is a must have to create the best spa-like treatment for your skin at home. The Baudelaire Sea Wool Sponge is an all natural exfoliating sponge. You use the sponge to wash and scrub away all the dead skin, dirt and dry particles on your skin. Washing away all the grime and grit from the day is very important for a healthy radiant wintertime to glow.
6. Your face is not the only body part where skin care is important. The sixth product must have on the wintertime wish list is a Japanese foot peel created by a company called Baby Foot. You can get rid of dry cracked winter time feet with these peels. They leave your feet feeling like they had never been walked on. The reviews for these peels show that people are amazed by the results of trying baby foot just one time. These peels are also a great gift idea.
7. Number seven for your wintertime buy list is an old school blemish remedy. Iodine is the simplest product of all time. Iodine is great to dab onto pimples or other facial outbreaks. You can find Iodine at just about every drug store. It's probably the easiest skin product to find on the list. Iodine is also a great antiseptic just to have around the home for emergency purposes.
8. People struggle with keeping their hands and nails in good shape during the winter months especially if they work outside. Natural lotion bars are easy to carry and great for the skin around nails. You can just rub the bars on the damaged areas quickly to get great results. Ethos solid lotion bars are a favourite online. The Ethos lotion bars have a variety of all natural scents that can refresh you and love your skin.
9. The last two top ten must-haves on the list for this winter go hand in hand. Smith's minted rose lip balm and Sky Organics lip balm are needed for on the go therapy for your dry and cracked lips. Lips take the most beating during cold winter months and lack of moisture can leave them cracked and even painful. Smith's minted rose lip balm gives you a tingly refreshing feel as it moisturizes and energizes during the day. The lip balm is easy to pack and will not melt in your purse or pack.
10. For nighttime lip treatment during cold months people rave about natural balms. Sky Organics has the best all natural lip balms perfect for your winter nights. These beeswax-based balms keep your lips soft and safe until you wake up in the morning.
We have covered all the best wintertime must-haves from the start of the day to the end. Give your skin a winter holiday it will absolutely love you for it.