Do you hate when your family’s toothbrushes mingle a bit too much? Stacking them altogether is not the cleanest option, so here’s 10 ideas for keeping them
separated and accessible.
1. Recycle those useless bottle caps into individual holders for each member of the family. Learn how to do it here.
2. Make fun toothbrush holders out of your kid’s old toys. A good way to save them from total oblivion!
3. Pockets are pockets. Recycle clothes that you no longer use into personal holders for everyone.
4. Yet another great, practical use for legos. Get creative!
5. This DIY includes PVC pipes. We love inventive uses for common, cheap stuff.
6. Another little, easy DIY project: recycle old containers into individual holders for all. Little changes, big improvements.
7. Mason Jars are lovely, practical and easy to clean. Remember to add a little bit of wire to keep the toothbrushes separated from each other!
8. If you’re up for a little carpentry work, this one is a good model to try out - or buy. Your choice!
9. When bathroom space becomes an issue, optimization becomes a necessity.
10. This concrete toothbrush are among the nicest we’ve seen. Concrete looks good everywhere, it’s inexpensive and easy to clean. Plus, it’s concrete, so it’ll last forever.