1. Minions...minions everywhere! The good part about the minion-mania that keeps sweeping the world is that they seemingly fit every purpose. Birthdays, Christmas and, of course, Halloween. This DIY minion costume is both inexpensive and easy to make. Hands on!
2. Fear the childosaurus! A creative solution for the dino-loving children. T-Rexes and other carnivorous beasts await in something as simple as a green cap.
3. The candy-gathering robot. A great costume that requires little more than cardboard boxes, duct tape and a bit of dedication. Robot sounds are not included, but will–most likely–happen in and around the house.
4. You looking at me? Many children already behave like a little gang members, so here’s an idea to fit the persona. Guaranteed, kids will love their fake tattoos.
5. The homemade Jetpack. Without the dangers of a real jetpack, of course. All you’re going to need is a couple of plastic bottles and a handful of easy to get materials. To the moon and back, candy mission awaits!