There may be no machine that people rely on more in 2015 than their computer and the scary thing is that they are frequently one of the most poorly-maintained machines that a person will own.
Regularly bogged down with the various problems that will slow down a computer, many PCs are in dire need of a cleaning and here are the main reasons why.
A cluttered and messy computer is simply a slow computer, and no one likes a slow computer. Slow computers are frustrating to use, slow down important tasks and work and are just plain annoying. A lot of people know this, but what many do not know is what to do about it. How do you clean up a computer?
There are many ways that a computer can be cleaned-up and here are a few key strategies.
Freeing up wasted RAM
- RAM (random-access memory) is a form of computer data storage and one that is frequently abused when a computer is not clean. By organising RAM into a cleaner order, a great amount of integral resources are freed within a computer, making it run smoother and faster.
Removing unnecessary programs and files
- Computers are regularly loaded with programs that users never use that may have came with the PC when purchased and files that the user has not used in quite a while. Cleaning these files out gives the computer less clutter and results in a faster computer.
Reducing start-up programs
- One of the most frustrating things about a slow computer is how long it can take to get going once started. Usually, this is the result of too many start-up programs running on a machine and if those programs can be optimised, with unnecessary ones deactivated and deleted, a PC can be sped up.
These kind of operations can be very technical and time consuming, so the question is: how can computer cleaning be done quickly and easily?
The easiest answer is a product that we're offering you a chance to win, System Mechanic.
The world’s leading PC optimisation software, System Mechanic holds a strong reputation for its ability to clean out and speed up slow PCs, with a ringing endorsement of the product coming from PC Magazine, who gave the program their prestigious Editors’ Choice Award in 2014. System Mechanic has been around since 1998 and has built its reputation for PC cleaning by building a large collection of features that get the job done.
Some of the features the System Mechanic employs to take care of the PC cleaning actions describer earlier include:
- Optimising PCs in real-time, LiveBoost unleashes RAM and CPU power to make PCs run smoother by employing three key tools – OptiCore, RAMJet and AccleWrite which each address issues that can slow down computers.
- Going back to those unnecessary programs that we talked about earlier, CRUDD Remover identifies programs and files that are not needed and slowing down a computer and can get rid of them.
- This feature takes on the problems that result in slow start-ups for computers and gets rid of them quickly.
That is just a taste of the more than 50 features that are packed in System Mechanic that can speed up a PC, but maybe most importantly, System Mechanic takes these features and makes it quick and easy for users to clean out their PC and get it running smoothly again. In a short time, without too much technical troubleshooting, System Mechanic can do the job and make computer clean up a breeze for everyone.
We have 10 System Mechanic kits to give away valued at approximately $60 each (total prize pool of $600). To use it, you must have a computer that runs Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP and at least 512MB of RAM and 140MB free space.
Enter via the link below - and don't forget to check out our other competitions also.