5 min prep time | 5 min total cooking time
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g roasted salted cashew nuts
- 450 g canned baby beetroot (reserve1 tbsp beetroot liquid), remaining liquid drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and finely sliced for garnishing
- Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate10 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place cashews into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7.
- Add beetroot, reserved 1 tbsp beetroot liquid and reserved grated Parmesan and garlic and blend 6 sec/speed 5.
- Add lemon juice, season to taste with salt and pepper, then mix 3 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a sealable container and place into refrigerator until ready to serve. Garnish dip with spring onion/shallot and serve chilled.