There are so many tasty recipes you can make with Australian Bananas, like these Breakfast Trifle Jars that the whole family will surely love! Healthy, tasty, and easy to make - you can't go wrong with these jars.
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking: 6 mins
- 1 cup apple or pear juice
- 400g dried fruit salad mix
- 11⁄2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 6 (160g each) Lady Finger bananas sliced
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- 1 cup toasted muesli
- Milk to serve, optional
- Pour the juice into a medium saucepan. Add the dried fruit, simmer over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until fruit is soft and plump. Refrigerate to cool.
- Spoon the dried fruit and any juices into base of 4 jars or glasses. Top with yoghurt, banana, passionfruit, muesli. Serve with extra milk if you like.
- Replace the dried fruit with fresh berries, figs, grapes or stone fruit when in season.
- Replace the yoghurt with coconut yoghurt and milk with chilled coconut milk