These Gluten Free Berry Nice Muffins are a sweet treat that everyone can enjoy. Packed full of juicy raspberries and blueberries, they’re a moist indulgence that’s perfect popped in a lunchbox or enjoyed with a hot drink. Made with Weet-Bix, this is a super healthy choice for breakfast!
- 1¼ cup gluten free flour*
- 1½ teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix biscuits, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular
- 3 tbsp lite olive oil spread, melted
*or your favourite mix of gluten free flour
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix biscuits and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190?C, for 30 minutes.
Easy peasy, right?