The spookiest day of the year is ‘creeping up’, so it’s time to prep the pumpkins and get into the spirit. Celebrating Halloween is becoming a growing trend in Australia, with Woolworths expecting to sell over 200,000kg of pumpkins nationally this year.
To make celebrations easier, Woolworths has released spook-tacular edible and wearable treats.
Woolworths spokesperson says:
Pet costumes, witches doorbells and animated candy bowls are just a few of the items that customers will find in store. Halloween-themed food and decorations like cups, plates, pumpkin bagels and iced-cupcakes will transform Halloween party spreads.
- Costumes for the whole family, even your pet: starting from $6, accessories including glow fangs, masks, broomsticks from $2 and Halloween decorations starting from $2, so you can celebrate Halloween on a budget this year.
- Check out the Woolworths decorations range here -https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productgroup/0310-dept-halloween-decorations?icmpid=sm-mc-key-dept
- Check out the Woolworths costumes range here - https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productgroup/0310-dept-halloween-costumes?icmpid=sm-mc-key-dept
- Animated decorations to impress - including the Pumpkin ‘fairy’ lights and creepy characters that move and speak, like the animated prisoner in a cage.
- State specific stats on the sale of Halloween pumpkins at Woolworths, please let us know and we can share this with you - NSW - 55,237kg
- Halloween recipes: We have a selection of Halloween-themed recipes available, sure to add fun to Halloween parties, for example the potat-o-lanterns.